[OPLINLIST] Question about Holiday hours for 2014 & 2015?

Andrew Carl Davis-Knapp davisan at grandvalley.lib.oh.us
Fri Dec 5 15:49:45 EST 2014

Good day Libraries,

I was just wondering what some of the Libraries in the North Eastern Part of the State Hours are going to be for the New Years Holiday and Weekend, for this 2014 and Next 2015 Season?

Please reply off list to me.
Thank you and have a great Weekend.
Andrew
Andrew C Davis-Knapp
Director
Grand Valley Public Library
aka the Orwell Library Association
http://www.grandvalley.lib.oh.us/
1 N School Street
Orwell, Oh 44076
440-437-6545 ext 1001
Director's Desk: 440-536-8951
Fax 440-437-1017
Proud Member of SEO Consortium http://servingeveryohioan.org/

***How can it be wrong to love the way you feel in your heart? For if it is, then why were we even created with a heart and feelings to love with?"
Anonymous, U.S. Author

**"You can't force someone to respect you, But you can refuse to be disrespected."
Anonymous, U.S. Author

******Views Expressed are of my own, Not Necessarily of the Library!******