[OPLINLIST] library volunteers

Phyllis Goodman pgoodman at clermontlibrary.org
Tue Dec 16 15:10:59 EST 2014

We are in the process of updating our volunteer application and manual. I would like to know how other libraries handle volunteers in their organization. Some of the processes I am wondering about are do you have a separate adult and teen application? What questions must be on the application? Do volunteers apply online? What software do you use? Do you have a volunteer training and what does it cover? Any other information is appreciated. If you prefer please answer to my email.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Phyllis

--
Phyllis Goodman