[OPLINLIST] There's still time to sign up for TWO OHIONET webinars next week!

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu Feb 13 09:45:27 EST 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

*Get with Geek the
Library*<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=176>
Fostering conversations is the key to developing and maintaining
connections with the communities we serve.  And, there's a great program
available for public libraries to help do just that--Geek the Library.
 Sign up today to learning more about this great program and how your
library can get involved.

*WHAT*: Get with Geek the
Library<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=176>
*WHEN*:  Feb. 19, 2014, 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
*WHERE*:  Live, ONLINE with Citrix GoToWebinar
*CLICK HERE* <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=176> for
registration options.

*Support a Maker culture: Arts & Crafts Resources on the Web
<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=170>*For your local
crafters and DIYers, it's not just about macrame anymore.  Now we're
crafting with electronics and robotics, too!  If you're looking for ideas
on how to support the fast-growing (and fast-changing) Maker Movement in
your community, OHIONET is here to help--sign up today!

*WHAT*: Support a Maker Culture:  Arts & Crafts Resources on the
Web<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=170>
*WHEN*:  Feb. 20, 2014, 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
*WHERE*:  Live, ONLINE with Citrix GoToWebinar
*CLICK HERE* <http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=170> for
registration options.

*REMEMBER*:  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend OHIONET
webinar and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level your
library maintains?  Contact us <ohionet at ohionet.org>--we're happy to help.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or
suggestions<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>for
OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue