[OPLINLIST] OHIONET 2014 Spring Preview Now Available

Carrie Waibel carriew at ohionet.org
Fri Feb 28 13:34:11 EST 2014

Hi everyone!

First off, a big thank you to those who provided valuable feedback about Preview dates.  An overwhelming majority of respondents were fans of scooting the preview up to March, thus it has arrived a month earlier than last year.  Now on with the important news:

We are pleased to announce that the 2014 Spring Preview for Public Libraries is now available. The preview is open from today, February 28, through March 31.  This year’s preview will feature 100+ free resources provided by 15 vendors.  Vendor demos will be announced throughout the month as well as uploaded to our training calendar:  http://ohionet.org/training-calendar.

In order to access the Preview, you must first authenticate as an authorized user.

For your initial login, please visit http://ohionet.org/user to authenticate with the trial credentials:

Username = ohionet2014
Password = springpreview
Returning visitors can go directly to http://ohionet.org/public-trial.
Please note: if you have difficulty accessing the Preview, first try logging out using the link on the left-hand menu of the OHIONET website and then logging back in.  If problems persist, please clear your browser cache, close your browser, and re-start the process.

Feel free to contact me with questions, requests for quotes, or any technical difficulties you may experience at carriew at ohionet.org, or 800-686-8975, ext. 25.

Enjoy the Preview and have a great weekend!

Carrie

--
Carrie L. Waibel
Electronic Resources Coordinator