[OPLINLIST] Ohio Tax Books

Erick Walker walkerer at oplin.org
Fri Mar 7 09:10:27 EST 2014

Cindy,

I'm copying the list on this in case others may need the following information. I contacted the State Department of Taxation (Forms Request) at 800-282-1782, and they shipped the forms we needed that day. We received them very quickly. You might want to give them a call.

Good luck!

Clint Walker
Library Director
Herbert Wescoat Memorial Library