[OPLINLIST] Gov 2.0: Helping Patrons with E-Gov Resources--an in-person OHIONET workshop (3/20/14)

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Fri Mar 7 11:38:43 EST 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

Would you like to feel more confident in guiding your users to government
services and resources online?  Now that many programs provide web-based
access points (unemployment claims, food assistance applications, social
security benefits, tax preparation options, health insurance exchanges),
public librarians often find themselves on the front lines.

Our day-long, hands-on workshop will provide attendees with materials and
tips to share with fellow staffers.

*What*:  Gov 2.0: Helping Patrons with E-Gov
Resources<http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=171&reset=1>
*When*:  Thursday, Mar. 20th, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
*Where*:  At OHIONET, 1500 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH 43221
*CLICK HERE* <http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=171&reset=1> to
register

Remember that employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend our
workshops and webinars for free.  Not sure what level of membership your
library maintains?  Contact us <ohionet at ohionet.org>--we're happy to help!

If you're looking for more in-person training sessions focusing on
reference resources, consider attending...
Reference Refresher:  Hands-on
GovDocs<http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=172&reset=1>--a
day-long session scheduled for May 7th here at OHIONET.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or
suggestions<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>for
OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue