[OPLINLIST] Tornado procedures

Bill Martino bmartino at holmeslib.org
Thu May 15 12:15:58 EDT 2014

We make everyone go downstairs except for our most recent hire (whoever
that may be) who we require, per their contract, to stay upstairs to
discourage looters.

--
Bill Martino
Director

This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus
may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.