[OPLINLIST] Tornado procedures

Nancy Koebel nancy.koebel at birchard.lib.oh.us
Thu May 15 12:49:09 EDT 2014

We usually have taken cover and had nothing more than a thunderstorm. Last summer in July, we took cover as usual but when it was over, we discovered much of the town (including my house, just blocks from the library) was without power, trees were down and blocking streets, etc. The library never lost power, and it took several days for everything to get back on, so that was good for patrons who came to use our wifi, etc.