[OPLINLIST] LAST CHANCE: Sign-up Today for “Steal These Records!: Embedding Free Ebooks into Your Library Catalog”

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Wed May 21 11:03:16 EDT 2014

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

There’s still time to sign up for tomorrow’s OHIONET webinar--“Steal These
Records!: Embedding Free Ebooks into Your Library
Catalog<http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=218>”.
 Our session leader, OHIONET’s own Tony Bandy, recently published a book on
this very topic and will show you how to

   - explore a variety of online resources that provide freely available
   ebook content
   - understand the possible methods to bring that content into the catalog
   - enrich existing book and ebook records with freely available content

Join us for…

*Steal These Records!: Embedding Free Ebooks into Your Library Catalog
<http://ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=218>*
*WHEN*: Thursday, May 22nd, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
*WHERE*:  Live, ONLINE with Citrix GoToWebinar
*CLICK HERE* to register now!

REMEMBER:  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend OHIONET’s
in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level
your library maintains?  Contact us <ohionet at ohionet.org>--we’re happy to
help!

To check out all our current CE options, CLICK
HERE<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar>for the OHIONET
Training Calendar.

If you have questions <shellym at ohionet.org> about or
suggestions<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7iXT9AwEfaVt4cjUF5RA4SHR4ixOGM1_HVdArx7maw/viewform>for
OHIONET's CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact me.

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET
 1500 West Lane Avenue