[OPLINLIST] Librarian Openings - Ohio

Kathy Stengel kstengel at midpointelibrary.org
Tue May 27 11:57:13 EDT 2014

Children's and Teen Librarian Full-Time Openings

 MidPointe Library System, Ohio - Middletown Library and West Chester
Library

We have several librarian opportunities in our Youth Services Department
for a children's and teen librarian at our Middletown Library and in our
Reference Department for a teen librarian at our West Chester Library.
Our librarians provide excellent customer service by helping patrons at the
desk.  They also develop and implement various weekly programs as well as
develop and maintain relationships with schools, community groups, and
agencies.  Regular desk responsibilities are also part of the job.

 An ALA accredited MLS is required. Must have a valid driver's license and
have transportation for travel to off-site programs and outreach. Must have
prior experience developing a variety of successful programs. Excellent
knowledge of literature for all ages is needed. Sound professional
judgment, good research skills, and good interpersonal skills are required.

Salary starts at $16.16 per hour, depending on experience.
Benefits include paid vacation, sick time, personal time, and holidays.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more are also offered.