[OPLINLIST] Free Book Club Sets from Hudson Library & Historical Society

Katie Hughes katie.hughes at hudson.lib.oh.us
Thu May 29 11:11:49 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

We're making room in our B ook C lub section, and the following book club sets (6-12 copies of each) are free and available to any library willing to pick them up.  Email k atie.hughes at hudson.lib.oh.us  if you're interested.

Albom, Mitch   The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Byatt, A.S.   Possession
Diamant, Anita   The Red Tent
Evans, Nicholas   The Horse Whisperer
Franzen, Jonathan   The Corrections, Freedom
Frazier, Charles   Cold Mountain
Gilbert, Elizabeth   Eat, Pray, Love
Gruen, Sara   Water for Elephants
Guterson, David   Snow Falling on Cedars
Hannah, Kristin   Night Road
Hegi, Ursula   Stories From the River
James E.L.    Fifty Shades of Grey
Kidd, Sue Monk   The Mermaid Chair
Larsson, Stieg      The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest
McCall Smith, Alexander    The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
McCourt, Frank   Angela's Ashes
Oates, Joyce Carol   We Were the Mulvaneys
Ondaatje, Michael   The English Patient
Sapphire   Push
Sebold, Alice   The Almost Moon, The Lovely Bones
Shreve, Anita    Body Surfing, Sea Glass, The Pilot's Wife, A Wedding in December
Wroblewski, David   The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
Young, William Paul   The Shack

Katie Hughes
Emerging Technologies Librarian
Hudson Library & Historical Society