[OPLINLIST] Upcoming revenue webinar

Ed Rossman erossman74 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 09:30:31 EST 2014

The New Year brings a new start, and libraries facing budget challenges in 2015 should consider signing up for a revenue-oriented webinar on Wednesday, Jan. 7. "New Sources of Revenue: Naming Rights, Crowd-Funding, Sponsorships and More" will present methods and procedures designed to easily help libraries attain a better financial position by tapping into the abundance of opportunities that exist for them today. Topics will include how to properly value various assets, give a simple but specific strategy for approaching prospects, and how to utilize various new technologies. I'll show the relationship between libraries and standard revenue-generating models used by public broadcasting and other non-profits to strengthen their bottom lines as well as their partnerships within the community.  Use the link below to register:http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=11245
Any questions, please let me know! Best,Ed Rossman