[OPLINLIST] input need on power outages

Heidi Voelzke hvoelzke at monroevillepl.org
Thu Oct 9 11:23:42 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

We received a notice that on an upcoming Friday, the power will be shut off
for "Approximately" 30 minutes in the morning and "approximately" 30
minutes again in the late morning or afternoon to repair switches village
wide.  Our library is small and when the power goes out we have an
evacuation plan, etc. but knowing this is coming... I am wondering if we
should open at all. open with limitations, or just treat it as any other
power outage as it happens.  Does anyone have any input, recommendations or
dealt with a similar situation.
Thanks in advance
--
*Heidi Voelzke*
*Director*

*Follow us on Facebook,Twitter, and Pinterest*
*@monroevillepubliclib*