[OPLINLIST] Fall FY2015 E-Rate Workshop Registration Now Available

Knapp, Mandy aknapp at library.ohio.gov
Tue Sep 2 12:54:56 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I know that many of you receive these eRate emails from the State eRate Coordinator, Lorrie Germann (see the email below). I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind you that while the workshops she lists are excellent, the focus for them will be on eRate in schools. The workshops for eRate in public libraries will be on the follow dates and times:

ü  SWON in-person session on November 3rd<http://swonlibraries.site-ym.com/events/event_details.asp?id=473161.>

ü  Live webinar (provided courtesy of OLC<http://library.ohio.gov/e-rate-overview-and-form-470-workshop-webinar>) and in-person at State Library of Ohio<http://library.ohio.gov/e-rate-overview-and-form-470-workshop> on November 10

ü  NORWELD in-person session on November 13th<http://host2.evanced.info/norweld/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=512&rts=&disptype=&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&num=0&ad=&dt=mo&mo=11/1/2014&df=calendar&EventType=ALL&Lib=&AgeGroup=&LangType=0&WindowMode=&noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&page=&pgdisp=>

ü  SERLS in-person session on November 18th<http://host7.evanced.info/serls/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=1632&rts=&disptype=&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&num=0&ad=&dt=sd&sd=11/18/2014&df=list&EventType=ALL&Lib=ALL&AgeGroup=&LangType=0&WindowMode=&noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&page=1&pgdisp=25>

ü  NEO in person session on November 20th<http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=30706>

Some of the new eRate rules are very different for public libraries and schools, particularly for Wifi, so I would encourage to attend one of the public library workshops if at all possible.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CFC6AD.1887F980]
Mandy Knapp
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-466-1710
Toll Free:800-686-1532 (Ohio Only)
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov>
[cid:image003.png at 01CFC6AD.1887F980]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image006.png at 01CFC6AD.1887F980] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.