[OPLINLIST] Recognize this wheel?

Ed Rossman erossman74 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 19:28:28 EDT 2014

The attached .pdf is a graphic wheel of Business Reference resources I found while cleaning up my office.

It starts with "spokes" in a sector of business, like market research, proceeds outward to types of information, like marketing firms, and terminates with sources;  I'm thinking it must have been created in Ohio because it has the old Ohio industrial directory as one of this spokes' sources.

I'd like to give credit where credit is due. If anyone recognizes it please let me know. I mean to update it for the BRASS public libraries briefcase page.

Thanks!

Ed Rossman
Adult Services, Shaker Heights Public Library
(216) 991-2030 x2337