[OPLINLIST] Huron County Community Library - Branch Librarian

Laura Lee Wilson llwilson at huroncolib.org
Wed Aug 19 08:34:01 EDT 2015

BRANCH LIBRARIAN – HURON COUNTY COMMUNITY LIBRARY

The Huron County Community Library seeks a customer service-oriented
professional to join our management team. This individual will serve as the
Branch Librarian for our Wakeman location; job description attached.

*Responsibilities:*

The Branch Librarian manages all aspects of library service at their branch
libraries with duties regarding personnel, building facilities, purchasing,
collection development and public relations.  Works closely with, and
implements procedures set by the Library Director in regards to Library
Board of Trustees policies.

*Qualifications:*

The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of
proven successful supervisory experience, preferably in a public library,
or Master of Library and Information Science accredited by the American
Library Association

*Salary and Benefits:*

This is a full-time (37.5 hours/week) position with full benefits and
starting salary of $29,250.

*Closing Date*:

Candidates should submit letter of interest and resume to
director at huroncolib.org by September 8, 2015.

Laura Lee Wilson, MLIS
Library Director
Huron County Community Library
6 West Emerald Street
Willard, OH 44890
PH: 419-933-2544
FX: 419-933-4783
llwilson at huroncolib.org

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*