[OPLINLIST] Conveniently Cultivate your Cataloging Expertise with OHIONET

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Wed Aug 19 09:54:06 EDT 2015

Please excuse cross-postings.

We are pleased to announce a new round of our popular online courses, the Fundamentals of Cataloging ONLINE series.  These courses contain the same material offered in our long-running, in-person versions in a convenient web-based format that allows you to learn right from your desk.  Created for individuals who primarily practice copy-cataloging, each two-hour webinar features real-time quizzes, dedicated practice time, and other interactive tools.  All registrants for each session will receive a link to an archived recording of the webinar within 24-hours of broadcast.

If you are new to cataloging or need an RDA-friendly refresher, our series starts with the three-webinar course "Fundamentals of Cataloging ONLINE: Introduction and Basic Description."  Click the links listed below for more information and registration options.

Fundamentals of Cataloging ONLINE: Basic Cataloging Overview
Tuesday, Sept. 15th, 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM with Citrix GoToWebinar
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=278> for more information.

Fundamentals of Cataloging ONLINE: Meet MARC
Tuesday, Sept. 22nd, 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM with Citrix GoToWebinar
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=279> for more information.

Fundamentals of Cataloging ONLINE: RDA vs. AACR2
Tuesday, Sept. 29th, 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM with Citrix GoToWebinar
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=280> for more information.

Don't forget!  Employees of Premium Level OHIONET members can attend OHIONET's in-house webinars and workshops for free.  Not sure what membership level your library maintains?  Contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>--we're happy to help.

Do you learn better in in-person cataloging sessions?  Join us at OHIONET for these upcoming sessions:
Fundamentals of Cataloging: Serials
Thursday, Sept. 10th, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=285> to register.

Fundamentals of Cataloging: Common AV Formats
Thursday, Oct. 1st, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=286&reset=1> to register.

Fundamentals of Cataloging: Subject Analysis for Copy Catalogers
Thursday, Nov. 12th, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
CLICK HERE<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=287&reset=1> to register.
Check out our Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.

Shelly S. Miller