[OPLINLIST] Christmas fiction for a book club

Nieca Nowels nnowels at marysvillelib.org
Thu Aug 27 14:08:03 EDT 2015

Years ago, I read Skipping Christmas by John Grisham with a book club.  I never saw the movie (Christmas with the Kranks), so I don’t know if it’s any good, but I remember the discussion being a good one.

I also enjoyed re-reading Little Women around the holidays with a book club.

Nieca

Nieca L. Nowels, Director
Marysville Public Library
231 S. Plum Street