[OPLINLIST] Materials on caring for infants addicted to opiates

Mary Ball mkb1261 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 15:07:59 EDT 2015

Hello-
I am looking for advice and suggestions- one of my coworkers is going to take in a baby who is addicted to heroin.She is asking for books and DVDs on the subject to help her.
I tried Amazon and wasn't very successful. I found lots of books on dealing with family members who are addicted, butthere isn't much - at least on what I could find on caring for infants who are born addicted to opiates.
Any ideas are welcome.
Thank you!
Mary Kay BallCommunity Health LibrarianBarberton Public Library602 West Park AveBarberton, OH 44203330-745-1194 (option 2 for Reference Desk)330-745-1194 (ext. 1444 for Voice Mail)