[OPLINLIST] Adult Services Librarian Job Opening at Bexley Public Library

Whitney Carr wcarr at bexleylibrary.org
Fri Jan 2 17:56:03 EST 2015

Bexley Public Library is hiring an Adult Services Librarian. The successful candidate will possess a strong commitment to public library service and values. Applicants should be familiar with current professional trends and practices, a variety of technologies and social media platforms, and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of print and online resources. Candidates should enjoy and excel at providing reference assistance, readers’ and viewers’ advisory, and technology instruction. Additional skills desired include developing community relationships, working collaboratively with others, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and implementing innovative and responsive programs and services. Applicants should demonstrate the ability to make a positive contribution to our library and our community.

You can view a complete position description and fill out the application form on our website: www.bexleylibrary.org/employment .

Applications will be reviewed beginning on January 19; open until filled.

Whitney Carr
Assistant Manager of Public Services
Bexley Public Library
614- 231-2793