[OPLINLIST] Tax Forms

Mary Ball mkb1261 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 17:15:47 EST 2015

Ah, the New Year is upon us and it's that wonderful time of year- Tax Season!
I have a question for the Oplinlisters- have any of you received tax forms yet?  I haven't received anything-usually we get a shipment of the extraneous forms like 4562 (Mortgage) and 3903 (Moving Expenses).I haven't received any e-mails from the IRS Tax Administrator telling me when they expect shipment.
Also- no state tax forms/booklets have arrived, either. They usually come in February, but lastyear we got them in early January.
So, before I panic and send worried e-mails to the IRS, I thought I would check with you all first.l
Thanks
And, Happy New Year!
Mary Kay BallReference LibrarianBarberton Public LIbraryBarberton, OH 44203