[OPLINLIST] question about IRS forms

Susan Corl scorl at holmeslib.org
Fri Jan 16 11:41:20 EST 2015

Thanks!

Thanks,
Susan

Susan F. Corl
Head of Reference and Adult Collection Services
Holmes County District Public Library
3102 Glen Dr.
Millersburg, OH  44654
330-674-5972 ext. 227

*Libraries are as important as a good bread, and what they hold will out
last all bread and flesh and keep pace with the dreams of those unborn.
Who asks for finer compensation for work than that?*
*~Paul Darcy Boles*

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*