[OPLINLIST] Now available on our website - Ohio Libraries Quarterly

McDevitt-Stredney, Marsha marshams at library.ohio.gov
Fri Jan 23 14:24:29 EST 2015

Please excuse multiple postings...

Learn about what other libraries in Ohio are doing. We shared many stories in the Ohio Libraries Quarterly during 2014 that may be of interest to you.  The fourth and third quarter editions are available on our website.

Thank you to everyone that contributed articles.
Vol. 3, Issue 4 - Changing Spaces
https://library.ohio.gov/Marketing/Newsletters/OhioLibrariesQuarterly#V4

*        Designing a library that meets the needs of the community it serves (Columbus Metropolitan Library)

*        Library Refresh (Eli Pinney Elementary School)

*        Lima Public Library's Teen Spot Lounge

*        Turning On A Dime:  Changing My Library on a Budget (Willoughby South High School)

*        Transitioning from Media Center to Learning Commons on a Shoestring Budget  (Indian Hill High School)

Vol. 3, Issue 3 - Extended Services
https://library.ohio.gov/Marketing/Newsletters/OhioLibrariesQuarterly#V3I3

*        Columbus Metropolitan Library's Ready to Read Corps

*        Creating the Ubiquitous School Library

*        Greene County Public Library and the Dolly Parton Imagination Library

*        Helping Distance Learners and Study Abroad Students through Web Conferencing at Kent State University

*        If you love a book, let it go... Little Free Libraries @ the Ohio Center for the Book

*        KnowItNow24x7: Serving Patrons Beyond the Walls

*        Lane Libraries Step Up Tech Offerings with Community Tech Center

*        Pickerington Public Library: Out and About

*        The Library Express Service at Portage County District Library

Marsha

[StateLibraryLogo-signature1b]
Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Ph.D.
Public Information Officer
Director, Marketing & Communications
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6875
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D01498.B242EF60]
Find us on [cid:image005.png at 01D01498.B242EF60] <https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>   [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image007.png at 01D01498.B242EF60] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.