[OPLINLIST] Learning Express Revisited

Dan Nixon wplnixonrd at outlook.com
Wed Jul 8 16:41:04 EDT 2015

Half a loaf, I suppose ... . What's missing is the separate login/user as currently accessed for LEL, etc. It appears you keep track of your test scores/progress etc. but only if you create an OMJ account. Otherwise, it's an anonymous login as described on the OMJ landing page URL'd below.
Ironically, our town, Wilmington in Clinton County, will see its "historic" 1918 theater get $1M in this biennium to fix its roof, etc. It's all about priorities, eh? Or maybe it's about visibility?
Dan