[OPLINLIST] Brass forum at ALA on Revenue Streams

Ed Rossman erossman74 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 09:38:55 EDT 2015

Apologies for cross-posting
Business Reference in Public Libraries Committee Forum
We plan to present some terrific information relevant to all types of libraries these days!
The ALA Annual Brass Forum panel will be Saturday June 27, 1-2:30 pm, Location MCC 236-238. The program will be a discussion about Revenue Streams for Libraries. This would include naming rights, sponsorships, crowd funding, grants and other non-levy type revenue sources. Best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and some creative options on packaging stats for promotional use, that you probably already have, will be discussed.
If money's been getting tight at your library, you should walk away from this discussion with some great ideas. Panelists and more on topics below.

Add our forum to your schedule: Business Reference in Public Libraries Forum (RUSA_BRASS) | 2015 ALA Annual Conference
|   |
| Business Reference in Public Libraries Forum (RUSA_B...Moderator: Ed Rossman, Shaker Heights Public Library Speaker: Amy Calhoun, VIrtual Branch Coordinator, Sacramento Public Library  |
|  |
| View on alaac15.ala.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 See you in San Francisco!
Ed R.