[OPLINLIST] Do you know this book?

Robyn C. Ritz ritzro at adamscolibrary.org
Sat Jun 13 09:53:28 EDT 2015

Hello book sleuths, I have a patron who is looking for the title of a book
he read about 5 years ago.  What he remembers is the book setting is the
United States, out West, where a scientist  is taken against his will to
work in an underground laboratory. He is to work on strain of ??? and
testing of this strain is done on monkeys.  The monkeys escape and havoc
abounds in the laboratory.  The building gets shut down, monkeys and humans
do not escape and eventually all is taken care of.  This book has not been
made into a movie.  Can anyone help please, I've tried google, novelist,
goodreads, bookfinder, Amazon, and several other websites.

Thanks

Robyn C, Ritz