[OPLINLIST] Ohio history books available

Linda Swartzel swartzli at oplin.org
Wed Mar 4 12:46:20 EST 2015

This excel file of deleted books is available to any Ohio library, on a
first come basis.  You must be on statewide delivery.  Some of the books
are very old and not necessarily in the best condition. Others are in
great condition.

Please send me the item number(s) and your delivery number.  I will send
out what is available in the order which I receive requests.

Thanks, Linda Swartzel

--
Linda Swartzel
Mary L. Cook Public Library