[OPLINLIST] Email Change

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Mar 11 09:56:38 EDT 2015

Just so there isn't an avalanche of these types of requests, here's how you
can deal with the listservs.

Quoting from OPLIN's website:

*How can I subscribe (or unsubscribe) to one of the OPLIN e-lists?*

OPLIN public email lists can be found at http://lists.oplin.org. From here
you can subscribe or unsubscribe to a particular list, and access list
archives and rosters of subscribers.

To subscribe or unsubscribe, simply click on the list which interests you.
On the next page, follow the instructions to subscribe to your selected
list. You will need to enter a password to create and manage your list
subscriptions.

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*