[OPLINLIST] Grand Valley Public Library email addresses update

Andrew C Davis-Knapp adavisknapp at seolibraries.org
Wed Mar 18 17:43:26 EDT 2015

Good afternoon Library World,

After going through my email today and seeing our colleague Lynn's :)
email, I figured it would be a good Idea to do the same about GVPL's
email.  GVPL did go and create gmail account for all staff, but are
going to use those addresses as a secondary accounts, since SEO has
offered email accounts to all of us members in this situation.    Thank
you SEO.

So our email's are a little different for some of us :

  * adavisknapp at seolibraries.org Andrew C Davis-Knapp, Director
  * dtanner at seolibraries.org          Daniel Tanner, Assistant
    Director/Homebound Coordinator
  * vutz at seolibraries.org                Vinnie Utz, Head of Circulation
    / GVHS Liaison
  * jgage at seolibraries.org              Jeanette Gage, Fiscal Officer
  * cselby at seolibraries.org            Cheryl Selby, Children Librarian
    / Program Coordinator
  * troushey at seolibraries.org        Tammy Roushey, Part Time Clerk
  * jpentek4 at seolibraries.org        John Pentek IV, Substitute Clerk
  * hpetrich at seolibraries.org         Holly Petrich, Substitute Clerk

grandvalleypubliclibrary at gmail.com is still our general email for the
library.

So if you have any of our old email address please update your records
with our new info, and you have changed yours please let us know and
we'll do the same.  Thanks again and have a great evening.

Respectfully,
Andrew

--
Andrew C Davis-Knapp
Director

***How can it be wrong to love the way you feel in your heart?
    For if it is, then why were we even created with a heart and feelings to love with?"
Anonymous, U.S. Author

**"You can't force someone to respect you, But you can refuse to be disrespected."
Anonymous, U.S. Author

******Views Expressed are of my own, Not Necessarily of the Library!******