[OPLINLIST] Periodicals jobbers

Kathleen Whitt kwhitt at seolibraries.org
Fri Mar 20 13:34:49 EDT 2015

Good afternoon,

We currently use EBSCO to manager our periodicals subscriptions, but have been contacted by WT Cox and Rivistas, offering to give us a quote in view of possibly changing to them. I would be interested in hearing of any very positive or negative experiences in dealing with any of these companies, in changing periodicals jobbers (sounds like a big pain to me), etc. Also if any of you manage your subscriptions in house, I am interested in hearing how much time it takes, how much money it saves, etc.

Thanks! Have a good weekend!

Kathleen R. Whitt, Director

Logo USCL WinnerUpper Sandusky Community Library

301 N. Sandusky Ave.

Upper Sandusky, OH  43351

419-294-1345 (Voice)

419-294-4499 (Fax)