[OPLINLIST] accelerated reader labeling

Jennifer Coventry JCoventry at nctlib.org
Tue Mar 24 15:28:16 EDT 2015

I am interested in responses to this as well. I am always looking for ways to make AR searching easier for parents and librarians alike. Shelving AR books has been tricky. Parents expect a separate AR section in the library, or for all AR books to be completely and clearly labeled like they see in their school libraries. Problem is, up until very recently, different schools in our area had different AR book lists. As the public library, we serve students from multiple areas. You can see how this could be a problem. I still haven't come up with a great solution. Please share!

Jennifer Coventry
Youth Services
Newcomerstown Public Library
123 East Main Street
Newcomerstown, OH 43832
Phone: 740-498-8228  x1002
Fax: 740-498-8221

http://www.nctlib.org
Facebook: nctlib
Twitter: nctlib

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.