[OPLINLIST] Long Skinny Storefront Building

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:14:41 EDT 2015

Hello all:
One of our branches is a long, skinny storefront that is part of the
"century old" storefronts in the Village of Payne. We need some ideas to
break up the space! We would love to see/hear your ideas of how you utilize
long, skinny spaces. (Right now we have  children's in far corner, new
books in other far corner, reading area with coffee in near right corner
and circ desk in other corner. There are two huge square columns in the
middle that are structural and have closets inside. We need ideas for teen
area, how to break up space. Bookshelves run down each wall and computers
are in the middle, front). Clear as mud? Those of you with long, skinny
libraries know what I'm talking about.
Thanks Ya'll, in advance!
Susan

*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director/Librarian*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
*205 South Main Street*
*Paulding, Ohio 45879*
*(419) 399-2032 - Voice   (419) 399-2114 - Fax*
www.pauldingcountylibrary.com
https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary
<https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary?ref=hl>