[OPLINLIST] Brenda Nixon - Amish Program - Thanks

Jill McCullough fernpenelope at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 14:04:34 EDT 2015

Thanks so much to Karen W. from the Twinsburg Public Library for posting about Brenda's presentation last fall. I contacted Brenda soon after that post to schedule her to come to the Clyde Public Library April 28. I'm so glad she didn't think Clyde was too far from Mt. Vernon!
Brenda combines the history of the Amish with personal stories about her ex-Amish 'children'.  Our attendees were very attentive and asked lots of questions. Her book, Beyond Buggies and Bonnets, Seven True Stories of Former Amish, comes out the end of May.   She can be reached through her blog,  http://brendanixononamish.blogspot.com/ or at speaker2parents at juno.com.  Jill McCullough, Adult Services Librarian
Clyde Public Library
222 W. Buckeye St.
Clyde, OH 43410

419-547-7174