[OPLINLIST] Registration is Open! Plan to join us on Friday, July 17th for “Dive Into Data: Gather, Analyze, Communicate”

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Mon May 4 10:36:31 EDT 2015

*Please excuse cross-postings.*

​

OHIONET is pleased to announce that registration is now open for our annual
multi-type day of
​learning—*Dive Into Data* <http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data>—where our
speakers will be tackling topics and trading tips on how to effectively
gather, analyze and communicate about data!  Our day will kick off with a
keynote speech by Ohio’s own State Librarian, Beverly Cain, followed by
three rounds of break-out sessions featuring speakers from public, K12 and
academic libraries from around the state.  We’ll wrap-up our day by hearing
from the dynamic, Cleveland-based duo of Anastasia Diamond-Ortiz and Laura
Ponikvar who will share creative strategies for using data-gathering
practices to increase engagement with the communities we serve.
​

To register and to get the latest on our list confirmed speakers, head to
the conference webpage: www.ohionet.org/dive-data.  The full speakers’ list
will by posted by May 15th!

 <http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data>
 <http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data>

*Dive Into Data: Gather, Analyze, Communicate*
<http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data>
Friday, July 17th, 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Holiday Inn Worthington, 7007 N. High Street, Worthington, OH 43085
OHIONET Members: $80*    Non-members: $160*

*Registration fees include light breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks &
beverages throughout the day, and 5 hours of CE credit!

Finding yourself with questions about this event?  Please contact….

Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OHIONET

800-686-8975 ext. 37