[OPLINLIST] Story Time Webinar Series

Rachelle Perry Rachelle.Perry at neo-rls.org
Thu May 14 14:50:11 EDT 2015

“Please excuse cross-postings”

[cid:header_NEOL]

Greetings Everyone!

We are halfway through our Story Time Bootcamp webinar series, but there are still two more webinars left!

The first is Toddler and Preschool Story times on Tuesday June 2nd.  Julia Shaheen and Dani Gustavich from Stark County District Library, Martie Yunker from Evergreen Community Library and Trish Fatobene from Warren-Trumbull County Public Library will be presenting what they do/best practices for  preschool and toddler story times.

The link to register is here:  http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=34030

The other one is Sensory Story time on Tuesday June 9th. Tricia Twarogowski, a nationally recognized expert on Sensory Programming from Akron-Summit County Public Library and Rebecca Shook, a Special Needs Resources Librarian from Westlake Porter Public Library will be presenting.

The link to register is here: http://www.viethconsulting.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=34031

If you missed the first two in our series, ("Implementing learning activities and experiences in your story times" and "Baby Story Times") not to worry, you can still register and watch the archive of the webinar.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us!

Rachelle Perry
Youth Services Coordinator
NEO-RLS