[OPLINLIST] video

Rachelle Miller rmiller at tmcpl.org
Fri May 15 14:49:13 EDT 2015

Introducing the Library League, featuring principals and the superintendent at Troy schools, along with library staff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwmXzRvH3sw

I'd love to see what other libraries have going on this summer. We're loving the theme!

Rachelle Miller, Director

Troy-Miami County Public Library
419 W. Main St.
Troy, OH 45373
937 339-0502 x 116
rmiller at tmcpl.org<mailto:rmiller at tmcpl.org> | troypubliclibrary.org
Troy-Miami County Public Library seeks to maintain and improve the quality of life for all residents by providing resources that enhance and contribute to individual knowledge and enjoyment. The library provides access to information and collections that reflect all points of view.