[OPLINLIST] anyone using BiblioBoard in conjunction with Summer Reading?

welchly at herrickliboh.org welchly at herrickliboh.org
Wed May 27 11:30:20 EDT 2015

Hello colleagues,

We just received a solicitation from BiblioBoard
(http://www.biblioboard.com/index.html) and I'm wondering if anyone is
familiar with their product.

>From my reading of their website, it seems they are competing with companies
like 3M and OverDrive for our digital-materials budget? I'd appreciate
clarification if that is not the case.

Also, can anyone comment on their pricing? Do they use a tiered structure,
and how does it compare with similar services you may have investigated?

Feel free to email me directly if you prefer. I'm just doing preliminary
scouting before we decide whether to give them a trial, so all feedback is
welcome.

Thanks,

Lynne Welch - Herrick Memorial Library
101 Willard Mem. Sq. - Wellington, Ohio 44090 USA
tel 440-647-2120 email welchly at herrickliboh.org