[OPLINLIST] EBSCO Explora changes

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Oct 27 14:54:04 EDT 2015

EBSCO has now completed creating profiles for Expora, Explora Primary
Schools and Explora Secondary Schools within each library account. We have
tested the shortcut links to these resources and they now seem to work
inside the libraries as well as outside:

http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/ebsco-explora
http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/ebsco-explora-primary
http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/ebsco-explora-secondary

If you have any trouble with these links, please get in touch at
http://support.oplin.org and we will get it fixed.

Stephen Hedges
Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
2323 W. Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus 43204
614-728-5250