[OPLINLIST] digital signage

sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org
Wed Oct 28 16:20:24 EDT 2015

We recently started using Scala SignChannel, http://www.signchannel.com. It consists of a media player that attaches to the TV and cloud based Scala Sign Channel software. The media player is $99 and there is an annual license fee of $299 for the Scala SignChannel software.

Susan Allen
Director of Technology Services

Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>