[OPLINLIST] New titles added to Book Discussion Sets at the Piqua Public Library

Tess Graves TGraves at piqualibrary.org
Wed Sep 2 09:38:12 EDT 2015

I have recently added these titles to our book discussion sets.  Go to http://www1.youseemore.com/piqua/contentpages.asp?loc=233 to see availability as well as all the titles available.  The sets check out for 6 weeks at a time.  You may reserve books for the entire year.  It's usually easiest  if you send me a list and I work the titles in among the reserves I already have.

Author

Title

Copies

Backman, Fredrik