[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Emily's Story

Tyson Horton tyson at mywcpl.org
Fri Sep 4 11:59:49 EDT 2015

Good morning to everyone! I just wanted to drop a line to everyone to
let you know about something really exciting that has been going on in
the life of the Williams County Public Library. About 6 months ago, we
embarked on a journey to make a film documentary about the murder of one
of our librarians back in 1946. The story has been shared over the
generations and is an interesting part of our history. Over the course
of these 6 months, we have worked with a local production company,
Capture1 Studios out of Fostoria, and a paranormal investigative team
called ORBS from Clyde, Ohio. The group from ORBS are the ones who
kicked this all off. They did a reading here about a year ago and
presented their findings back in October. From there everything
snowballed, and here we are today, with a film documentary! We would
like to invite you to our red carpet premier. Attached, you will find
the information on tickets and times. The event will take place on
September 19th. Tickets can be purchase over the phone or here in our
local history center, Monday through Thursday. If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact me and I will try to get them
answered. We hope to see you all there! We are very excited about this
unique opportunity that has been presented to us. Also, check out our
Facebook page later today. The official theatrical trailer will be
released after 6.

https://www.facebook.com/mywcpl

This is the link to the first teaser trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqz_nJ4khF8&feature=share

--
Tyson Signature

Tyson Horton