[OPLINLIST] Ohio Department of Natural Resources Archivist Position Posting

Cosgray, Judith jcosgray at library.ohio.gov
Wed Sep 9 12:02:59 EDT 2015

Forwarded on behalf of ODNR:

The Division of Geological Survey at the Ohio Department of Natural Resources is seeking an archivist. For a complete job description, including a list of duties and qualifications, see the posting on the State of Ohio Hiring Management System website:  http://agency.governmentjobs.com/ohio/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=1234915

Founded in 1837 and traditionally known as the Ohio Geological Survey, our agency is the oldest natural resources institution in Ohio. We research and map the state's geology to support industry, commerce, environment, public safety, and education. As Ohio's permanent archive and public access point for geologic data, our collections include books, manuscripts, maps, fossil and rock specimens, photos, and electronic files which have been collected for nearly 180 years.

The Survey archivist offers a challenging and rewarding opportunity for someone with an interest in the sciences. I would be grateful if you could distribute this posting to whomever may find it of interest.

Sincerely,

[SerenkoSignature (2)]
Thomas J. Serenko
Division Chief and State Geologist
Ohio Department of Natural Resources
2045 Morse Rd.    Building C-1
Columbus, Ohio  43229-6693
614-265-6598
Thomas.Serenko at dnr.state.oh.us<mailto:Thomas.Serenko at dnr.state.oh.us>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE375B.BA7192C0]
Judith Cosgray
State Government Outreach Consultant
State Library of Ohio
274 East First Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Phone: 614.995.9359
http://library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
[cid:image012.png at 01CE375B.BA7192C0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image014.png at 01CE375B.BA7192C0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.