[OPLINLIST] DVD Repair Machines

Bob Neeper neeperro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:54:44 EDT 2015

Even though they use the term, I think 'repair' is wrong and it should be clean
or buff.
That's what the machines are really doing.

They won't fix cracks or really deep scars.

Anyway.
We have used a VMI3500 for quite a few years and it does a good job.
We only clean disks as needed, not 100's a week.

http://www.venmill.com/VMI-3500-Buffer--1-Year-Warranty_p_1725.html

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
(Retired Toledo Scale Engineer & Library Computer Guy)

Volunteering at:
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074