[OPLINLIST] FW: [E Resources] ESL Resource

MCCUTCHEON, SEVIM lmccutch at kent.edu
Fri Sep 18 13:51:02 EDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: alcts-eres-request at lists.ala.org [mailto:alcts-eres-request at lists.ala.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Cole
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 1:46 PM
To: alcts-eres at lists.ala.org
Subject: [E Resources] ESL Resource

Basic ESL for Libraries is a free resource for Public Libraries.  Basic ESL for Libraries contains 3 Level Courses, 15 Topics, and 45 Lessons.  No cost to "public libraries" or patrons.

Basic ESL is traditional and makes a great compliment to language learning resources like Mango and Rocket Languages.  Basic ESL focuses on teaching English language learners how to speak, read and write English at a level that goes beyond simple travel phrases and games.  Basic ESL provides students an effective, direct path to learning English fast and succeeding in their schools and community.

Since January we have had more than 200 libraries (in 31 States and Canada) sign up to begin using Basic ESL.  Check out BASIC ESL button on these library websites and then try out BASIC ESL using the “Instant Access” button.

Richmond Public Library (CA)  http://www.ci.richmond.ca.us/105/Library
Niceville Public Library (FL) http://cityofniceville.org/library.php
Port Washington Public Library (NY) http://www.pwpl.org/information/esol/
Red River County Public Library (TX) http://rrlibrary.org/

Signing up your Library is easy.  Simply visit: www.basicesl.com/libraries and click “Register Now” and provide basic contact information for your library.
Basic ESL will send your library an access button to add to your library’s website.  Immediately, library members can click the access button and begin using the Basic ESL courses.

Check out our Basic ESL Demo video on YouTube:  https://youtu.be/Qb9moevECug

Let’s make this great resoruce available to the English Language Learners in your community.  If you have questions, please call me and I’ll be happy to speak with you.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Cole
kcole at basicesl.com | Tel: (951) 775-4087