[OPLINLIST] Library card application - permissions for DVDs, Internet and Video Games

Helga Spotts hspotts at ccpl.lib.oh.us
Fri Sep 25 11:33:17 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I would like a copy of your library card application (or link to it on your website) if it has the following attributes:

1.     Application is for any patron type (juvenile, adult, etc.)

2.     Permissions for juvenile card holders to have access to: DVDs, Internet and Video Games

If you might have a separate form for adding or revising permissions that is separate from your library card application, I'd be interested in that as well.

We will be circulating video games starting October 1st and need to add that material type to the current application.

Helga

Helga Spotts
Head of Circulation
Head of Bookmobile
(937) 323-1892, ext. 1085

Clark County Public Library
201 S. Fountain Ave., Springfield, OH  45506