[OPLINLIST] Position opening: Geneva Library/Extension Services Coordinator

Penny Neubauer pneubauer at acdl.info
Thu Apr 14 17:24:44 EDT 2016

Come share in our grand adventure in Northeast Ohio’s Ashtabula County.
Due to an upcoming retirement the Ashtabula County District Library is looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic, innovative, and organized leader to oversee the operation of our Geneva Public Library including our Bookmobile and Homebound Services.
Our Geneva Library is located in the heart of Ohio's wine country and is a short bike ride away from Lake Erie's Geneva-on-the-Lake. This Library just celebrated a Grand Re-Opening, drawing over 500 people to our completely renovated 17,000sq. ft. facility (a $500,000 makeover)! Our Ashtabula Library is currently undergoing a $5.2 mil. renovation/addition which is scheduled to be completed this summer.
Enjoy Lake Erie in your front yard with 18 covered bridges, a plethora of wineries, and a nearly county-long hiking/biking trail in your back yard. Snow in the winter, beaches in the summer, and a low cost of living to boot!

For a complete description of this position please visit www.acdl.info/employment <http://www.acdl.info/employment>

Please submit your Resume with Cover Letter by May 6, 2016 to:

Penny Neubauer, Assistant Director
Ashtabula County District Library
335 West 44th Street
Ashtabula, OH 44004
pneubauer at acdl.info <mailto:pneubauer at acdl.info>

Penny Neubauer
Assistant Director/Deputy Fiscal Officer
Ashtabula County District Library
335 West 44th St., Ashtabula, Ohio  44004
440.990.2322
www.acdl.info
Great things are happening @ ACDL!