[OPLINLIST] Latest issue of the Ohio Libraries Quarterly (OLQ) is now available on our website

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Fri Apr 22 13:30:45 EDT 2016

Please excuse multiple postings...

The latest issue of the Ohio Libraries Quarterly<https://library.ohio.gov/quarterly/vol-5-issue-1-2016/> (OLQ) is now available on our website. The issue features our first feature "Interview with a Librarian" with Meris Mandernach, Associate Professor/Head of Research Services, University Libraries at The Ohio State University.  Other articles are from library consultants about their work and a look back through newsletters from the State Library.

We are currently experiencing a problem with the preview plugin on the website. To view the OLQ select Option 1<https://library.ohio.gov/wp-content/uploads/OhioLibQuarterly-2016-Q1-print2.pdf> (single pages for easy printing) or Option 2<https://library.ohio.gov/wp-content/uploads/OhioLibQuarterly-2016-Q1-Ispread.pdf> - (double page spread & interactive PDF).

Table of Contents:
Interview with a Librarian: Meris Mandernach-p. 2
Coordinating the Ohio LSTA Grant Program-p. 7
Library Technology p. 8
Government Information-p. 8
Youth Services-p. 9
Strategic Planning Services-p. 10
Ohio LSTA Competitive Grants Available-p. 11
Ohio Heritage Initiative-p. 12
Ohio State Library: Monthly Bulletin, December 1916-p. 14
News from the State Library, April 1966-p. 18
State Library of Ohio News, December/January 1990-91-p. 21
State Library of Ohio News, April/May 1991-p. 23
CTRO - Floyd's Pick-p. 24

[StateLibraryLogo-smaller-AA2]

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Ph.D.
Public Information Officer
Director, Marketing & Communications
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6875
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>

Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.