[OPLINLIST] Fwd: food program ideas

Barbara Bayer bayerba at senecaeastlibrary.org
Mon Jan 4 15:08:15 EST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barbara Bayer <bayerba at senecaeastlibrary.org>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:25 PM
Subject: food program ideas
To: oplinlist at lists.oplin.org

Happy New Year everyone!  I'm looking for some new unique ideas and some
tried and true ideas for programs/workshops on food for adults.  I'd love
to hear from people that do a cookbook club, or have just done that as a
one time program.  Also the chocolate programs that made there way around
awhile ago.  Does anybody do stuff with the ideas of cooking with kids, or
maybe ideas for parents like healthy snacks, or how to involve their kids
in the kitchen.
We're looking for some cool ideas, and why reinvent the wheel when we have
all this talent/ideas to draw from.
I'll be waiting to hear...  And thanks for any and all input.
Barbara Bayer
Seneca East Public Library
bayerba at gmail.com