[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading Performer-Tom Sparough

Jami and Robyn MML childrensmml at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:02:47 EST 2016

Hello all,

We're working on our Summer Reading Program here in Shelby and just booked
Tom Sparough and his *Ready, Set, Juggle* program for Thursday June 16 at
6:00. He is offering a discount on the travel fee if any other libraries in
the area would also like to book him for that day. Below is the information
that he sent to me regarding the program and his fees.

Happy Summer Reading Planning!
Jami Williams

Children's and Young Adult Librarian
Marvin Memorial Library
29 West Whitney Avenue
Shelby OH 44875

419-347-5576 EXT 5

Hi Jami,

Thanks for your note.  It was good to talk to you.

This year I am offering a show called "READY, SET, JUGGLE."  This is an
action-packed, humor-filled, juggling performance for all ages.

The show explores the games of juggling, like, "How many can you juggle?
How fast can you juggle? What is the craziest thing you can juggle?"

It stars Tom Sparough, the Space Painter, 30-year veteran juggler.
http://spacepainter.com/html/gen_libraries.html

Check out a little video here.
http://spacepainter.com/html/video3.html

One thing that makes Tom's show different is that it includes hands-on
total-audience participation.  Tom brings creative juggling supplies for
everyone to get in on the fun.  Ready, set, Juggle!

The fee is $385 plus travel.  Travel to your area is $100, but if you book
on the same day as another library the fee is reduced by $50 for each
library, and if you book on the same day as two other libraries (three
total), the travel fee is waived for each.

That means the total fee is:
$485 one library
$435 apiece for two libraries
$385 apiece for one library

Let me know if you have questions, concerns, or would like to book a time
for this summer.

Wishing you all good things,

Tom

Tom Sparough