[OPLINLIST] Room reservation software

Anita Carroll acarroll at granvillelibrary.org
Fri Jan 29 11:14:29 EST 2016

Happy Friday!

Is anyone out there using something different than Evanced for booking rooms, calendar creation, etc?  I've spent more than two months trying to get someone from Evanced to contact me so that we can upgrade to SignUp, and, literally, no one responds to emails, voice mail or web site inquiry requests. Calling there today, I couldn't even leave a voicemail. It just hangs up. I'm more than of sick of it, and that is when I start thinking there just might be something out there that works as well or better. I've heard SignUp is better, but, gee, since no one there wants to work with me, I thought I'd move on to another more-responsive company.

So if you do have a different product, perhaps you could respond and let me know:

1. Do you like your software better?

2. Does it do everything the Evanced does?

3. Does it interface with your web side to show calendar, etc.?

4. Does it allow the public to book a room via your web site?

Thanks a ton for your help!

Anita

Anita Carroll
Library Director